It’s back! It’s back! The super-sensory bundle is available for two more days….. and then it’s gone!
What’s the Super-Sensory BUndle?
The Super Sensory Bundle is released once a year for a limited time only. It’s a carefully curated bundle of unique sensory resources that are specifically designed to help therapists, parents, teachers, and caregivers to help the children in their lives. The bundle is full of resources from Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Behavior Specialists, Teachers, and Parents who are experts on all things Sensory.
Here’s an Overview of the Sensory Bundle 2019:
Understanding & Advocating for Sensory Needs (Value $227.96)
- The Newbie’s Guide to Sensory Processing by Julie Nixon ( ($25.99)
Go from Confused and Overwhelmed to Confident and Optimistic. Covers Symptoms of Sensory Issues (With Printable Checklist!). The Low Down on Sensory Activities (With FOUR pages of printables!), The Pros and Cons an Official Diagnosis, How to Get Professional Support, and so much more!
- Sensory Processing 101: The Ultimate Guide to Sensory Processing ($19.99)
- Sensory Processing Disorder Handbook- A Guide to Understand and Explain SPD by Colleen Beck, OTR/L ($9.99)
Use this 26-page handbook to better understand Sensory Processing Disorder and all of its facets. Easily explain SPD and what it looks like (and why!) to parents, teachers, caregivers, and anyone working with kids.
- Sensory Discrimination, Sensory Processing Disorder, Sensory Integration: What does it all mean? By Jaime Spencer, MS, OTR/L ($9.99)
Are you confused by all the “sensory” terms out there? This quick and easy guide takes the mystery out of Sensory Processing Disorder with simple explanations, suggestions, and activity ideas to help the child in your life. This is the perfect mini-book to give to parents, caregivers or family members who need a clear understanding of sensory processing. Learn what input your child needs and how to provide them with safe and appropriate activities.
- My Sensory Self Workbook for Kids by Sharla Kostelyk ($10.00)
My Sensory Self is designed just for kids. It is meant to help them discover their own sensory preferences and explore each of the eight sensory systems. Kids who better understand their sensory needs show improved self-regulation.
- Senses Exploration Activities Printable Pack by Katherine Kabral ($14)
Help your children to know their senses better. Let them explore, differentiate, and most importantly understand their sense. Use these interesting activities for learning the important things in a fun way.
- What nobody tells you about sensory: Why your sensory child is bad, weird, and totally frustrating! By Alisha Grogan, MOT R/L, Wendy Bertagnole, Masters Special Education ($39)
A mini-course explaining sensory in a way that will help you see your child in a new light so you can better understand and support them without feeling like losing your mind.
- Is it Sensory or Behavior Mini-Course by Dayna Abraham, NBCT Early Childhood Education ($99)
Handling Tantrums, Meltdowns, & Outbursts (Value $209.99)
- The Mindful Parent’s Method for Meltdowns – by Jason and Ceclia Hilkey ($97.00)
The Mindful Parent’s Method for Meltdowns – UNDERSTAND YOUR CHILD, RESPOND WITH LOVE, STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
PART 1: BEING SEEN AND SOOTHED: You will know how to effectively soothe your child. Know what to do if he doesn’t want to talk or be comforted. You will know what to do if giving empathy “doesn’t work”.
PART 2: BEING SAFE: You will create physical and emotional safety. Know what to do if she tries to hurt you, herself, or others, or tries to damage things. You will find a balance between empathy and setting limits.
PART 3: BEING SECURE: You will soothe with your own feelings. Know what to do if your child meltdowns in public, or if you don’t respond the way you want to. You will know how to reconnect with your child after a meltdown.
- Calming Strategies for Parents Workshop: Helping You Remain Calm to Better Help Your Child by Kori Tomeldon($45.00)
When your child is having a meltdown or other challenging behavior, it may be tempting to start melting down with them. However, as parents, we simply cannot do that. Here’s what to do instead so you remain calm and in control.
- Parenting Chaos: Practical Support and Encouragement for Parents of Explosive Children by Shawna Wingert, Ed. S. ($14)
Just because we don’t often publicly discuss the really hard things, doesn’t mean they aren’t happening. Throughout this book, Shawna shares the realities associated with mothering an explosive child. It includes an in-depth look at her approach, day-to-day failures, successes and progress. Written by a mother who lives with explosive behavior every single day.
- Decoding Sensory Tantrums Mini Course: How to handle tantrums in a positive and simple way by Wendy Bertagnole ($15.00)
Easily manage tantrums in the most simple and positive way possible, especially when nothing else works.
- Self-Regulation for Adolescents & Teens: A Parent Guide by Laurie McLean ($12.00)
This simple to use, practical resource will help parents guide their teens toward better self-regulation. Not only will you learn the different types of sensory systems that affect regulation, but you will also get practical solutions to help your teen learn what s/he needs to cope with every day stressors. Learn how to help your teen go from impulsive and reactive to calm and focused.
- Quick Tips for Calming & Self-Regulation by Lauran Drobnjak and Claire Heffron (The Inspired Treehouse) ($9.99)
Promote calm, regulated behavior at home and in the classroom with these practical and engaging strategies. Avoid meltdowns or help kids “reset” after meltdowns with quick and easy calming sensory strategies. Learn how to use movement as a calming strategy in any setting.
- Emotions, Feelings and Calm Down Bundle by Anatasia Rheubin ($11.00)
A-Z Emotions and Feelings
- 26 various emotions and feelings every child can relate to. Help your child to identify emotions in a playful form with these ABC cards.
Calm – Down Cards Strategies For Managing Anger and Frustration
- Calm – Down Cards contain 24 printable cards with strategies to manage moments of anger and frustration
20 Character Building Cards
- These cards assist children and remind what it takes to be a great friend, son or daughter, student and a person people enjoy being around.
Emotions and Feelings –Hands-on Activities for Preschoolers
- Learning to emphasize with others and identify all sorts of impositions and feelings in other children with hands-on Montessori inspired activities.
- Emotions: Daily Tracker and Various Games Printable Pack by Nicolette Roux ($7.00)
Use the daily trackers to express emotion and log. The pack also features various games that help the children interact and express emotions through playful interactions
Overcoming Sensory Struggles: Sleep, Transitions, Behavior, Focus, Organization and Much More (Value $290.98)
- The Ultimate Holiday Survival Kit for Differently Wired Kids by Debbie Reber, MA ($99)
Holiday breaks can be incredibly stressful for families with differently-wired children due to disrupted routines, heightened emotions, unmet expectations, overall emotional dysregulation, and little time for parents to get their needs met.
In this webinar, TiLT Parenting founder Debbie Reber shares her 10 best, hard-earned strategies for surviving (and thriving) over holiday breaks. Includes a downloadable worksheet to fill out during the webinar so by the end, viewers will have a personalized, and doable, plan for their family.
- Picky Eating No More: Kick Start Course, Guide and Resources with Tara Hunkin, NTP, CGP, RWP ($49)
Easily identify the most common reasons children struggle with picky eating so that you can quickly find the right solutions for your child. Learn about tried and tested techniques to combat the most common reasons for picky eating so that you can end the mealtime struggles. Learn how to involve your child in the process so that they welcome variety and improved nutrition to their diet.
- Potty Training Visual Schedule and Chart with Katie Turner-Christiansen ($10.00)
A potty training visual schedule and chart to avoid nagging, accidents, and regression while helping your child move forward with their potty training journey. Your child will have so much fun looking at the pictures that they won’t even realize all that they are leaning and how much it is going to connect the dots for them to become capable and successful
- 5 Tips to Improve Sleep for Children with Increased Sensory Needs with Brenda McSween, BCS ($9.99)
Discover 5 different things that will lead to improved sleep including a different way to look at bedtime. Not all children need a quiet serene bedtime routine!
- Attention and Focus Toolkit for Older Kids: Finding Sensory Strategies to Learn with Sara Anderson, OTD, OTR/L ($12)
Helping older kids find sensory strategies to focus in the classroom and at home. Easily make a plan to implement these strategies and reflect on how they are working for the individual.
- Rhythms, Routines and Schedules: How to Simplify Life With Kids with Lauren Tamm, Language of Listening® Master Parent Coach ($5.99)
Discover a simple toolkit to create a rhythm, routine or schedule for kids ages 0-5 years. Identify core times that are best for eating, sleeping, playing and more. Utilize one of our 20+ printable routines to easily implement your new rhythm or schedule into daily life.
- Social Stories with Shadow Puppets: Printable Kit for Children, Parents and Therapists with Liska Myers, B.Ed. ($6)
Prepare children for a wide range of new social experiences by creating social stories and acting them out with shadow puppets. Preparing for a birthday party, talking about what to do when you get lost or outlining the rules of behavior on the playground? The social story shadow puppet kit will make it interactive, educational and fun! The kit includes sixteen printable shadow puppets; a printable template for making your own shadow puppet theatre; three social story scripts, as well as a guide for making your own social story shadow plays.
- Executive Function 101: How parents & teachers help struggling students succeed by Seth Perler, M.Ed., Special Education & Gifted Education ($99)
Learn how to help students who struggle with Executive Function: This includes procrastination, resistance, overwhelm, homework, grades, motivation, underachievement, organization, focus, study skills, and time management. These students are often misunderstood and told they are lazy, unmotivated, or that they don’t care about school. When adults learn about the executive function challenges that underly the student struggles, they can help instead of shame.
Building Life-long Skills for Sensory Kids: Mindfulness, Character, Fine Motor, Social Skills & More (Value $130.93)
- Rewiring the Brain Handbook – Part II – Intermediate Level by Alene Villaneda, OFM, CNHP ($15.99)
“The Rewiring the Brain Handbook Part II – Intermediate Level is an online handbook designed for parents, therapists, teachers and other professionals to use as a guide for supporting emotional control, muscle memory and impulse control. The exercises in this online handbook are crucial for rewiring the brain to support emotional stability, attention, reading and visual perception.
The exercises and activities in this e-book are designed to be playful, fun and easy for anyone to work into their daily routine. It can be used for the learning development of all children, but especially for those that struggle academically or emotionally.
This online workbook contains 40 pages of exercises and activities using lines, shapes, different angles, mindful tracing activities and more to enhance learning development at an intermediate level.”
- Fun and Effective Handwriting Practice Tools for Kids by Marnie Craycroft ($9.99)
Have a child struggling with fine motor skills and handwriting? Use these Montessori printables – Rainbow Letters & Cutting Strips Bundle – to not only bring a little fun into the learning and development but to also work those handwriting skills.
- Fine Motor LEGO Pack: All-Year by Kim Staten ($34)
Engage kids with fine motor activities for LEGO Bricks. Work on fine motor skills, along with visual motor skills through following a pattern, matching colors, scanning the page and identifying differences on images.
- Summer Fine Motor Activity Card Bundle by Erin Brown ($12)
Your kids will love working on fine motor skills with these fun and simple fine motor activity cards. Work with manipulatives while building, creating, and making summer-themed creations!
- Birds and Bugs: Spring Playdough Literacy Mats by Selena Robinson ($6.00)
Practice fine motor skills and early literacy with these printable playdough mats. Use all 36 mats to help early learners practice recognizing the letters from A to Z and numbers from 0 to 9!
- Montessori Easy Reader & Writing Bundle by Anita Kianek-Edwards, MSc. ($5.00)
- Montessori CVC Mini Books: Montessori CVC mini books will help your children to experience and understand the transformation of simple sounds into words. This collection of 5 mini books feature real images of simple words on short letters a, e, i, o and u.
- Montessori CVC Writing Books (Print and Cursive): Use our Montessori CVC writing books to learn how to write simple CVC words in print and cursive fonts. Your children will be able to easily copy the words and also practice writing them on their own.
- Mindfulness Cards for Kids by Giselle Shardlow ($9.95)
Bring calm to your child’s life. Explore 25 unique ways to help children slow down by practicing these simple and effective mindfulness exercises. This mindfulness deck is divided into four categories that you can chose from: breath, movement, sensory, and guided imagery.
- Super Social Story Sampler by Dyan Robson ($19.00)
Help your child manage everyday sensory challenges and build strong self-regulation skills by giving them the strategies and language they need to successfully navigate a variety of social situations. Unlike most social stories that use clipart, this exclusive collection of 15 social stories uses real photographs of diverse children so that your child will finally and truly feel represented.
- Love’s Treasure Hunt (ebook) by Suzanne Tucker, PT ($19.00)
It is powerful and healing for children to know that they are love, by nature, to their core. In this playful story, our friend HEART is searching for love with the help of Generation Mindful’s seven PeaceMakers animal friends. “Where does love live?!” HEART wants to know. In the end, we discover where love truly lives, and the answer just might surprise you.
Beyond Sensory: Understanding & Advocating for Autism, Adhd, Anxiety & More (Value $154.97)
- IEP Checklists & Mini-Course with Catherine Whitcher, M.ED ($97.00)
“Special Needs Parents, Teachers & Teams… You have a lot of BIG decisions to make, everyday.” It’s hard to remember what to ask, what to look for and what to do next when you’re in the IEP trenches.
Stop stressing and start printing out your checklists to move forward in creating an AWESOME IEP for the child/student you love.
Included: Checklists PLUS Videos for the WHOLE TEAM, including hot topics of…
- IEP Meeting Prep
- Back to School
- End of School Year
- Parent Input Statements
- EXCLUSIVE: IEP Goal Writing for the Real World!”
- Homeschooling with ADHD: Practical Tips for Teaching Active Kids at Home by Selena Robinson ($6.00)
Learn about the common challenges facing homeschooling parents of children with ADHD and ADD. Read tried-and-tested tips that actually help active children learn, even when parents are new to homeschooling. Get support for the biggest issues facing parents of active learners.
- How to Handle Sensory-Based Anxiety by Natasha Daniels, LCSW ($14.99)
Sensory struggles can lead to sensory anxiety, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Learn effective approaches to empower your child to handle sensory overload and develop a plan to proactively reduce their stress.
- Autism Affirmations for Parents & Kids Bundle by Kaylene George ($17.98)
Use these printable autism affirmations for the pick-me-up and encouragement you need when things are spiraling out of control and you are struggling to embrace autism. Connect with your autistic child and work together toward seeing autism as an awesome part of your child’s neurology!
- Giftedness & Twice-Exceptional Workshops: Helping Your Kids Through Anxiety, Overexcitabilities, Underachievement, and More with Colleen Kessler, M.Ed. ($19.00)
Learn what makes your gifted and twice-exceptional child more prone to challenges like overexcitability, anxiety, underachievement, and more. Manage your expectations and build a toolbox of strategies to help your kiddos be successful.
Sensory Breaks, Activities & Tools to Regulate Overstimulation & Hyperactivity while Getting Buy-in from Your Sensory Child (Value $213.94)
Movement & Sensory Activities for Active Kids
- DIY Home Lycra Maze for Relaxation or Movement by Alexander Lopiccolo, COTA/L, CPT, NC ($49.00)
Now you will be able to implement motivating sensory activities at home that your child loves to do during their OT appointments. Less screentime and more movement/relaxation. This can help organize your child’s Central Nervous System for improved sensory processing. Children love reading or bonding with their siblings/friends and parents while playing games in it. It can also improve strength, coordination, balance and body awareness. The best thing is it’s easy to install too!
- Alphabet Movement Bundle: Incorporating Movement Into Learning by Chanda Jothen, PT, DPT ($34.00)
This bundle of alphabet products gives you a variety of ways to incorporate movement while learning about the alphabet. Included in this bundle is Alphabet Yoga, Alphabet Movement Cards, Alphabet Magic Moves, and the Alphabet Movement Book. You can’t go wrong when you make movement a part of the learning process.
- Montessori Movable Alphabet by Anita Kianek-Edwards, MSc. ($9.99)
Introduce your child to the alphabet and have fun creating simple or more complicated words with the Montessori movable alphabet. The alphabet uses two colors to help your child distinguish between vowels and consonants.
Brain Breaks, Sensory Breaks & Sensory Regulation
- Sensory Break Cards for Kids by Heather Greutman, COTA/L ($10.00)
Encourage your child to practice self-regulation skills with these Sensory Break Cards for Kids. Each activity suggestion was designed to be used with minimal set-up or additional tools and are great for the home or classroom.
- 15 Brain Break and Mindfulness Exercises: A Fitness Band Exercise Kit by Francesca Avalli, MS, OTR/L ($15.99)
These 15 fun super-hero strength fitness band exercises will get kids off the couch and their screens and onto fitness and mindfulness. What better way than to help get the wiggles out and provide sensory input than with movement and brain breaks with our fitness band exercise kit. Follow each exercise and use our Handee Band fitness band (hand prints on the band to make exercise a cinch) to start working on healthy exercise habits the fun way!!
- Too Slow, Just Right or Too Fast – Visual Supports for Self-Regulation by Margaret Rice PT ($6.99)
Therapists, teachers, and parents can help children practice self-regulation skills with these 10 visual supports to get into a “just right” body state that is ready to learn!
- Simon Says – Body Awareness and Motor Planning Activities by Margaret Rice, PT ($6.99)
Encourage children to improve body awareness, motor planning, and following directions with the FUN and COLORFUL Simon Says Activity Packet. It includes 68 body position cards and 25 game ideas and it requires no prep so you can get started right away!
Sensory Play Ideas & Recipes
- Oobleck Sensory Science – An invitation to explore, play and learn by Shelley Brewer, BSc Specialization Psychology ($8.00)
Explore the world of non-Newtonian Fluids, aka Oobleck, and learn how it can provide incredible sensory, fine motor skill building, and mindfulness benefits through play. This book is packed with information, including the science behind this fascinating medium you make with items in your pantry. Take your sensory science Oobleck play to a new level with a variety of easy, kid approved recipes, plus 12 months of Oobleck activities, games and lessons.
- Sensory Quick Guide: Easy to Make Recipes and Ideas for Play by Katie Chiavarone, M.A. ($7.99)
Follow these favorite sensory recipes to make sensory play fun and engaging for children. Also included are various ways to play with materials such as slime, playdough, oobleck and more as well as how to create sensory bins. Bonus materials include printable playdough mats for early math skills.
- The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack by Cathy James, BA ($19.99)
Make play times amazing. No hassle, no planning, you’ll always have a sensory activity on hand. Simply print, add play dough, and play!
- The Ultimate Slime Guide: Connect With Kids Through Tactile Sensory Play by Sarah McClelland ($39.00)
Connect with your kids right now. Learn everything you need to know to make the best and easiest homemade slime possible! Explore easy recipes, check out the best supplies, and find all the popular slime themes the kids really want to learn how to make. See why slime is the ultimate tactile experience!
- Sensory TheraPLAY Box: The fun way to build a sensory toolbox of items to be used at home, school, and on the road. ($15.00)
Sensory TheraPLAY Box is a subscription box curated by a pediatric occupational therapist. Each box is packed with 5-7 sensory toys and tools to engage your child in fun, therapeutic play (and to help fulfill those sensory needs!)
- $15 off Fidget Fix ($15)
- $5 Handee-Band Coupon ($5)
25% off coupon for a pack of 5 Handee Band Fitness bands
- Playing Motherhood Online Event ($47)
Unlimited Digital Access to the Playing Motherhood Online Event (July 8-11, 2019) hosted by Holly Homer of Kids Activities Blog featuring 15 AMAZING expert moms including Rachel Martin in over 20 hours of tips, tricks and REAL mom advice.
Lifetime access to all 15 Playing Motherhood Sessions
MP3 Recordings and Speaker Guides for Each Session
3 Month Access to Kids Activities Blog’s Printables Library
Private Virtual Event with Jamie & Holly
Behind-the-Scenes tour of Playing Motherhood
Want more Sensory Information right now? Read these!
Sensory Processing Cheatsheet
Join the email list to get your FREE Sensory Processing Disorder Cheat sheet